Integrated Intensive Programmes
Integrated Intensive Programme is a specially developed ABA home-based programme in which we provide all the programme staff (Consultants, Supervisors and Tutors) needed, for a targeted and fully controlled treatment in order for the child to be taught more consistently all the essential skills, such as communication, play skills, social interaction skills, self-help skills, academic skills etc.
The programme is designed especially for the child’s needs taking under consideration his strengths and weaknesses as well as the family’s individual needs. IIP uses techniques from
- Verbal Behaviour (VB),
- Functional Communication Training (FCT),
- Pivotal Response Training (PRT),
- Natural Environment Teaching (NET) and
- Discrete Trial Training (DTT)
ITP also uses Functional Analysis (FA) to determine why disruptive behaviours happen (functions) and to develop effective behaviour plans to reduce them.
This service includes:
- A highly experienced ABA Consultant who assess, develops and oversees the child progress’s programme
- At least 2 tutors responsible for the daily implementation of the programme. The tutors are all highly trained, however further training will be also provided, in order for them to be able to adapt their experience and knowledge to individual children’s therapy for better results.
- Baseline assessment and on-going assessments (using well researched tools like VB-Mapp, ABBLS-R, AFLS, ESDM, RFT) to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the child and to ensure steady progress.
- 35 hours per week of intensive 1 to 1 therapy, at home, school or both.
- Parents training in ABA techniques, to ensure consistency and to transferability of skills within the natural environment
- 6 monthly assessments by a Speech and Language Therapist (SLT) and an Occupational Therapist (OT) whose recommendations will be implemented within the ABA programme for achieving an even more comprehensive curriculum.