This programme is also designed especially for the child’s needs taking under consideration his strengths and weaknesses as well as the family’s individual needs. The
techniques used are
- Verbal Behaviour (VB),
- Functional Communication Training (FCT),
- Pivotal Response Training (PRT),
- Natural Environment Teaching (NET) and
- Discrete Trial Training (DTT)
- Functional Behaviour Assessment
This service includes:
- A highly experienced BCBA Consultant who assess, develops and oversees the child progress’s programme
- Baseline assessment and on-going assessments (using well researched tools like VB-Mapp, ABBLS-R, AFLS, ESDM, RFT) to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the child and to ensure steady progress.
- Tutor’s training in ABA techniques and hands-on training on the child’s individualised programme to ensure effective implementation of all the targets.
- Monthly Supervision of the programme, at home, school or both.
- Parents training in ABA techniques, to ensure consistency and to transferability of skills within the natural environment
- Support for successful school integration, that can include shadow training, school and IEP targets etc.